Saturday 7 November 2009




It's nearly a month since my last post, sorry.
I had to come back early from Japan unfortunately because I was so unwell, and it took a long time to recover. I think it had all been too much having had swine flu and a serious chest infection whilst still trying to prepare for the trip and then fly out there. Oh well. I tried!
Here are few more pics from my trip....

This one is Big Ben being admired before going to his new home.













And here is Yumi who ADORED Olivia!

















This one didn't hang around long.
He sold the afternoon he was finished.
Very cute!










And this was Rieko, after we had all decided we were too full to eat any more Chinese food. "just one more mouthful!" and she finished it all!!!
That was the nicest Chinese I have ever tasted, thanks ladies for taking me there.





And then I had to come back early cos of feeling so ill.
I can't wait to start making bears again, and hope to by the end of next week when I have enough energy, so check out the website after that!
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment