Monday 10 May 2010

Time has flown whilst I have been having fun!


I have had a really busy, but wonderful, few months and here is a quick taster of whats been going on.......and before you get excited - absolutely NO bear making (sorry!)

We had 2 brilliant weeks with the Changfeet staying here. So many laughs and special treats, and now - very happy memories - despite Alana's swine flu episode!

We 3 girls had a great day out at the Radley shop, Liz Earle shop and then afternoon tea at the Dorchester (as you do!!) and we had a great evening out seeing Evita too. We joined with Vicky and Vianney for a day out in Bath and there were many fun evenings and silly games played too. Come back soon Changfeet, we love you! ♡

(and I am still trying to persuade Janet to start making her lovely Changle Bears again)



Meg is still as obsessed with her pond as she was last year. Much to Alana's disappointment, despite waiting with the camera for hours, she didn't oblige and fall in that time, but we got some sweet pics.


Andrew went off to Mexico at Easter with Urban Saints and Amor ministries on another house building mission and here is his finished house. We are so proud of him for all his amazing work fundraising, and then the actual build too. A family are happily living in it already.


I have been studying hard trying to get my head around chemistry for my aromatherapy qualification, but loving doing the treatments with all my wonderful essential oils. Its like being a witch!!! (well thats what my minister thinks anyway!)

And now I am a grand old lady of 50 having just celebrated my Birthday in the most beautiful place in the world, the Lake District. We had a lovely week, with gorgeous weather, lots of wonderful walks, red squirrels visiting most days, new born lambs all around and the gorgeous scenery and lovely food that makes it all so special up there!









And best of all was the knock on the cottage door on the afternoon of my Birthday and there were my children to see me!!! It was the most amazing surprise and treat ever! I am still stunned.



So thats why I haven't had time to make any bears for months!!
I promise to make one as soon as I can understand the chemistry and have learned all about the essential oils. SOON I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment